FORTIS TAMESIS SRL, Strada Telega 6. B-AP 71. Bucuresti 012411. Romania, CUI RO35152079
1. The user agrees not to use this website or its content, totally or in part, for illicit or unlawful activities.
2. The user accepts the prohibition of any act that violates the law, rights or interest of others; including the right of privacy, data protection, intellectual property, etc.
3. The user accepts and understand the conditions of employment of the service offered through this website that are reflected in all the texts contained in it.
4. fortistamesis.com reserves the right to modify the content, the configuration, labor fees or conditions on their website.
5. These General Conditions shall be governed by Spanish law. In case of conflict, are competent to resolve them the Madrid Courts, the user expressly renounces to any other jurisdiction that may correspond.
fortistamesis.com data protection complies with the current legislation in personal data material (Law 15/1999 on Protection of Personal Data). By this way, the data confidentiality of people who hire our services is guaranteed, as well, those who request our information.
The data obtained in our on-line consultation forms, as well as those supplied by telephone or note order by our customers, will be included in a database which is owned by FORTIS TAMESIS SRL its purpose is solely and exclusively to facilitate to our customers, the services that they have request. Your data will not be used for any other purpose.
The holder of the personal data is entitiled to exercise his or her right to access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition, which may be used sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the company address:
FORTIS TAMESIS ROMANIA
Strada Telega 6. B-AP 71
BUCURESTI - 012411
Tel: +40 (0) 727 877 623
+40 (0) 737 565 274
FORTIS TAMESIS SLOVAKIA
BRATISLAVA . 82108
+421 948 936 030
+421 940 628 573
fortistamesis.com represents and warrants maintaining safety levels for personal data protection according to the existing legislation, and has established all the technical means at their disposal to avoid the loss, the improper use, alteration, unauthorized access, and theft date provided by users. All this notwithstanding the fact that the user expressly accepts that internet security measures are not impregnable.